Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just forget me,it's that simple.

Well i had a dream i stood beneath an orange sky,
Yes i had a dream i stood beneath an orange sky,
with my brother standing by.

I said brother,you know,you know,
It's a long road we've been walking on.
Brother you know it is,you know it is,
such a long road we've been walking on.

And i had a dream i stood beneath an orange sky,
With my sister standing by,
I said sister here is what i know now,here is what i know now,
It goes like this,

In your love, my salvation lies
In your love, my salvation lies
In your love, my salvation lies
In your love, in your love, in your love.Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucketImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment